Fortnite Tracker "Play" Is Now Live
This week we introduced the new Fortnite Live "Play" feature with our alliance of global partners, who will help run the entire operation, including Yunite, Manu Scrims, Vital Scrims, and Noble Practice.
This is our next step into competitive gaming for everyone while combining tech, analytics, and entertainment.
On launch, we announce our first partner for the first competition: BUFF. Sponsoring $5,000 for the first event, BUFF is giving you the ability to earn buff coins while playing your favorite games. Then, you can buy gift cards, in-game items, and more.
New PC Overlay App: Tracker Live!
We just released Tracker Live, our latest PC app, which also has overlay capabilities.
It's different from anything else you saw coming out from Tracker Network. This app supports more than one game and is slimmer than others.
The app currently supports Halo Infinite, Splitgate, CS:GO, and Rocket League, with more games such as Apex Legends, PUBG, and more, coming soon.
Tracker Live is easy to use and slim. It will fit perfectly at the site of your window while you play, and you can move it around the screen or hide it.
It's the perfect companion to scout your opponents and track your live stats.
Updated Match View for Non-Competitive Valorant Matches
The Valorant Tracker site was updated with something new. We added the latest ranks of all players in non-competitive matches.
Apex Tracker PC Overlay App Big Update
We just pushed version 1.6.0 in Apex Tracker PC app, some of those updates related to the new season:
- The minimum supported Overwolf version has been changed from 0.181.0 to 0.188.0.
- The new legend Mad Maggie is supported now.
- The new game mode Control is supported now.
- The sidebar design has been updated.
- The app will identify the final placement even if a player left a match.
- Fixed an issue when some actions in a match could not be saved after the game update.
- The welcome image has been updated for new users.
- Key combinations can be changed directly in the app settings now.
- The auto-launch setting can be changed directly in the app settings now.
- It is possible to save logs in a ZIP file directly in the app.
- When live tracking is not available due to a game patch, the app will show a notification.
- Various UI improvements.
- Various internal improvements.
These were the big highlights, and we have daily updates as we are continuously working on improving our sites and apps. Please share your feedback with us, and let us know what you think! Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get all the latest TRN news, announcements, and data insights.