Rainbow 6 Siege Tracker just got updated big time! The ultimate, most intuitive user experience is here.
Update 2.0 changes everything. We re-designed the entire app: new theme, new layout, better flow. Navigate at any time to any tab, on desktop or in-game; you will never need to leave in the middle of the action to check your stats. Checking stats of different players and getting more info on your progress and standing has never been easier.
Here's the full changelog:
- A completely new experience with significant changes all over.
- Flow improvements and bug fixes. Less clatter.
- Better support for different screen resolutions.
- The welcome screen will only show for the first time. Once we detect your ID, you will receive access to the new player dashboard.
- Your Name, Rank, and "Recent Ranked Matches" will display on the side of the app, going with you across all tabs.
- Home screen: Your main profile. Will include Lifetime stats, Season stats, and Top Operators stats.
- Match History: We will detect all the main playlist modes except for AI modes. We will keep track of all your latest 25 matches. You can also view the roster of each match and access the player profile of all players from it by clicking on the search icon next to the player name.
- Operators: Stats of all the operators you played with, showing you the following stats: Time played, Win%, Wins, K/D, and Kills.
- Live Match: Completely new design to the well known R6 Tracker match page. Now with matchup summary breakdown for Avg. K/D, Avg. Win% and Avg. Kills/Match. You can also view the profile of the players in the match inside the app by clicking on the search icon next to their name.
- Search: Search for any player and see their profile inside the app.
- Loading notification improved design as part of the new 2.0 experience.
R6 Tracker 2.0 is now available to download on PC, get it here! Rollout for the new update started. If you still didn't get it, you will in the next few hours.